A Dialogue With My Friend

At a museum, I was walking around alone. There, I saw someone who was walking alone too. I decided to greet her. Her name was Nur.

Aliya: Hello, excuse me, may I come along with you? 
Nur: Yes, sure. By the way, what is your name?
Aliya: My name is Aliya. What is your name?
Nur: My name is Nur, nice to meet you!
Aliya: Nice to meet you too! So, what are you doing here?
Nur: I'm here to search something for my school assignment. How about you?
Aliya: I'm here to have some recreation. By the way, what school do you go?
Nur: I'm a student in 3 Bandung High School.
Aliya: Oh, me too. Did you just attend to school as a 10th grader?
Nur: Yes, I did. And you?
Aliya: I'm a 10th grader too. What class do you attend?
Nur: I attended to 3rd class. How about you?
Aliya: I attended the 7th class. 
Nur: Well, since we both attended the same school, can you help me a bit with my assignment?
Aliya: Sure, let's search a nice place to do your job.
Nur: Let's go!

Comments

Popular Posts