My Dream, My Goal, My Future

Hello! My name is Aliya Sekar Prima. I'm 16 years old. I'm a student of 3 Senior High School Bandung. I'm currently in the 11th grade. I had two younger siblings.

My strengths are being critical, honest, and considerate. Being critical for me is really helping so I can be open-minded towards new information around me. This also helps me to do one of my passion that I would tell you later. I could also be considerate toward people. Although this is hard to do sometimes, but I always try to tolerate people around me. I'm an introvert, but I can be easily talk with people when we both prefer the same topic.

My weakness is lazy, and I'm still trying to erase this from my habit. I could also be in tense easily, I'm a little bit temperamental.

My hobby is cooking, reading, and many more. I also love to watch videos on YouTube. There are a lot of information. I also got some healing when I watch some cute cats videos on YouTube. I could also have more knowledge in politics, art, etc. Sometimes I also spend my time on Twitter. I could learn a lot of things from Twitter and even met many new mutual friends there.

One of my passion is debating. I've started to debate since I was in the 10th Grade. I got a lot of new experience and friends to in debating. The most recent achievement that I got from a debate competition is 7th Best Speaker in ALSA Unpad. I was so happy although my teams failed to proceed to the next round. As I said before, being critical is helping me a lot in debating.

My biggest goal is to enter one of the best university in our country, which is Bandung Institute of Technology. I really want to enter the Faculty of Industrial Technology because I think it's one of my passion too. Also in debating, I want to continue my debating career after I enter university, and I really want to be a part of the debating delegate in National University Debating Championship. But no matter what, I also want to be a part of Indonesia delegate in World University Debating Championship.

That's all about me. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts