Miserable Story of Mine

Hello! We meet again! I'd like to tell you about some of my miserable story. It was happened when I was 4 years old.

At that time, I was being entrusted at the daycare since my mother needed to attend a seminar with her friends and my father had to work. At first, I was enjoying being at the daycare. But at the end, I got bored and missed my mother. So I was trying to get out from the daycare and the gate of the daycare wasn't locked! Since I knew how to open the gate, I made it to get out and find my mother. No one knows I was already went out from the daycare.

Fortunately, when I was walking at the street, my father came to see me. My father was so surprised saw his daughter is outside with no one. My father asked me what am i doing, and I answered that I was about to find my mother. My father took me to the daycare and complained to the owner. He couldn't take the fact that the owner forgot to lock the gate. After some conflicts, my mother came and we finally go home. My father told me that he won't leave his children at the daycare anymore.

My mom told me this story when I already a teenager. I was surprised and feel grateful that my father came at the right time. I couldn't imagine if I was missing back then.

Comments

Popular Posts