What is My Holiday Plan?

Dialogue: At the school, I and Nur have some talks about our next holiday.

Nur:    Hey, Aliya! How are you doing today?
Aliya: I'm doing great! Thank you! How about you?
Nur:    I'm OK. Thanks for asking.
Aliya: Holiday is almost there, right?
Nur:   Yes, right! What is your plan for your holiday?
Aliya: I don't know for sure actually, haha... but I think I'm gonna visit my grandmother's house.                    How about you?
Nur:   Oh! That's a good plan. Where is your grandmother's house? Maybe I will go to my big                       families hometown in Bogor, just like last year.
Aliya: My grandmother's house is in Serpong, near Tangerang. Your plan is good too!
Nur:    How long will you stay in your grandmother's house?
Aliya: Well, I think I'm gonna stay there for a week or more. What are you gonna do in Bogor and                  how long??
Nur:  You'll stay for a long time! Well, I'm gonna stay there for three days, I'll meet my family and                have some tour there. How about you?
Aliya : I'll meet my cousins and play with them. But, we have two weeks holiday. What are you                       gonna do after that?
Nur :  Maybe I'm just gonna stay in my home to take some rest and else.
Aliya : That's a good plan.
Nur :  I hope both of us can enjoy our holiday this time.
Aliya :  I hope so.
Nur :  Well, I'm sorry, but I have to go now. See you later! Bye!
Aliya : Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts