Me, It's Me!

Hello, everyone! My name is Aliya Sekar Prima, you can call me Aliya! I was born on January 22nd, 2003 , and I attend to 3 Bandung Senior High School as my school after 14 Bandung Junior High School. I attend to X Science 3 class and I met many fun people there!

So I think, I will tell you some things about myself. To be honest, I'm such a shy person to tell a story about myself haha.. 

I had one younger brother and one younger sister. Yeah, I'm the first kid in my family haha... My brother just attended elementary school as a 1st grader, and my sister only 1 years old she is barely still a baby >_<. And all of us had such lovely parents like my mom and my dad.

My hobbies are read books, cook, and browse the internet. I got so much infos from internet so I think internet is so important in my life.

I'm also interested in learning many languages. I always think that people who can speak in more than two languages are so cool! So that's why I try to become one as well.

Okay, I only could write this much. See you next time in other stories of mine! Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts